Friday, September 8, 2017

3D II : Final assignment - Idea Generation

Week 8
We are required to create a minimum of 30 seconds animation of the biped and rigged character that I done in previous assignment.

Below show the character I done.

I was inspired by the horror adventure game, Little nightmares. So I decide to make my story in more creepy and suspend kind of feelings. My character's size also will be smaller than the other props in the setting, just like Six in Little Nightmares.

I sketch out my ideas in thumbnail form first. Then I proceed to storyboard.
Thumbnail
Storyboard (unfinish) ver.01
But then I found that this story is too long. So I change some scenes to make it shorter so that it can fits into 30 second time limit. 

At last, I decide to set the location at a closed down factory with many cages. Nobody knows why so many cages here. The protagonist wakes up in the bird cage that placed on table, and he found that he is the only one left here. So he decides to escape from here. Unfortunately......

I plan to do the whole scenes in a low key lighting to enhance the sense of mysterious and suspend.

No comments:

Post a Comment